
One of our heart buddies is having surgery today. Isaac is having what his family deems a "Glenwood" which in lamens terms, for non HLHS peoples, is the first and second heart surgeries combined. His family is in need of some extra prayers, because this is the first time that Primary's is doing this surgery. It is amazing to be part of medical history in the making, but it is also why it makes those who go first nervous and not have any expectations of what will or could happen. (Heart kids are notorious for having their own time-line and agenda!) So Brimleys, know you are in our thoughts and prayers today! This picture of him is his mom Jessica finding his first tooth! Mike and I had a chance to meet Isaac and his wonderful Mom. Meeting him brought back memories of Ryker to both Mike and I. He is such a cutie! Good luck today Isaac!
Heart hugs,
Emily
Good Luck Issac! Be strong! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
ReplyDeletePrayers that everything went well! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi, I happened upon your blog through Paige's. Your children are beautiful! I'm sorry that they were not with you here for longer. We also have a son with HLHS. He is almost 10. He is a blessing. I'd be interested to know how your genetic study goes.
ReplyDelete